Coronavirus Information for Our Customers
Our priority is everyone’s health and safety as we conduct our business. We take appropriate measures with our employees to limit the risk of any potential spread of Covid-19 from person to person. We already had systems in place prior to COVID19 to limit the spread of cross contamination between clients homes, we have taken further steps since the start of COVID to re-train all our employees of our procedures.
As a company we have always and will always take precautions whilst carrying out our work including:
- Fresh, clean cloths and mop heads are used in every home, we NEVER use the same cloths / mop heads in different homes.
- Our cloths and mop heads are professionally laundered after every use.
- Our employees have PPE supplied to them including disposable gloves, eye protectors and masks along with foot coverings.
- Our employees have NEW disposable gloves and foot coverings available for each home they clean
- Our products are of the highest quality
- Our employees will not go within 2 meters of a client during cleaning
- Employees are working remotely, which means they will only be in contact with their working partner at any time and nobody else within the company
- Employees will consistently wash their hands with soap and warm water, especially when entering your property and when leaving your property.
- Preferably and only if you can please vacate your property whilst our cleaning takes place, of course we understand this is not always possible and would request that you stay at least 2 meters away from our team whilst they are in your home.
We appreciate this is a concerning time for everybody, however, we have taken every possible precaution to protect our customers and employees.
We ask each customer to please communicate to us ASAP if you have someone home that is showing signs of having the COVID19 or somebody in the household has been asked to isolate, please contact us immediately so we can collectively agree on a plan of action. It is especially important for us to take care of our employees and ask for your assistance in helping to protect our team.
What our Customers can do to help our employees stay safe:
- Vacate your property whilst we clean if possible. We hold key holder insurance if you wish for us to hold a key for your home.
- Stay in one room of your home whilst we clean
- Stay at least 2 meters away from our employees
- Inform the Haus Maids office as soon as possible if anybody in your household is showing signs of Covid-19